Tuesday, May 3, 2022



The registration is open for the New England Quilt Seminars hosted by David Taylor Quilts.  I’m thrilled and look forward to this event so much!  12 students for 5 days to have lots of one on one time of instruction on English Paper Piecing and Applique’.  This will be awesome to really focus on improving the techniques used in the quilt.  We’ll get a huge start on the class project, Nana’s Garden Club.  This quilt has a big block center with EPP and Applique.  I love teaching Starch Basting and helping students achieve excellent results.  It’s so rewarding to see the excitement of a student when they have success using the techniques I love.  ❤️  These techniques help make fancy quilts go together wonderfully!  




Join me won’t you?  Click HERE for detailed info!  The New England Quilt Seminars is held in Waterville Valley, New Hampshire and looks to be a beautiful setting!  I hope to see you there! 

Thanks for stopping by today!  
Missie

2 comments:

  1. That is a stunning quilt, Missie! I wish you well with your teaching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for continuing to comment and follow along. Blogger has made it so hard to engage with folks here. I appreciate your blogging friendship!

    ReplyDelete