Friday, July 8, 2022

Join Me at The New England Quilt Seminars Sept 25-30, 2022!

It is so humbling and rewarding to receive an email from a customer who enjoys what I’ve taught them!  It really made my day to receive these words from a special lady after taking a workshop this spring.

“I have been working on Delightful Garden (shown in the last photo) from the workshop (I’m doing four big blocks) and I had to stop and write you.  For something so complicated looking, your technique is amazingly EASY and FAST!!  I am breezing through all four blocks like nobody’s business.  I didn’t pick up my project again until last month (life happens), but I am already through the centers and long stems for all four plus the hexies for one swag, AND I have ALL of the tiny stems made for all four blocks!  Two of my centers are stitched down!  This is so much fun!  Thank you for an easy, gorgeous project!!  Sincerely, Carol C”

If you’d like to have success like this on the quilt shown here, Nana’s Garden Club, join me at The New England Quilt Seminars this fall in New Hampshire!  Details at www.newenglandquiltseminars.com.  Please let me know if you have any questions! 

Take care,  Missie

Please subscribe to my blog by email (over to the right)









No comments:

Post a Comment