Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Quick Little Finish!

Punched, embroidered, quilted and bound! Quick little Mini Punchneedle Quilt! Now it's off to the darling store in Omaha, More Sew For You. They will be carrying the pattern for this little quilt, Primitive Pineapple Welcome. If you are ever in the area it is well worth stopping to shop this store. They had a great selection of beautiful fabrics and cool notions, lovely displays and very nice employees!

It is punched and embroidered with Valdani 3 strand and size 12 pearl cotton. The border has wool appliqué and it was so fun to make another one. I will need to get busy on more quilts in this series!

But first, I will prepare some Dear Jane so I can take them with me to sewing groups! Yeah!

Take care,

Missie

 

2 comments:

  1. I like how that one came out, really nice to be able to add the two together to make a beautiful piece to hang.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh it is so adorable. I love little quilts!

    ReplyDelete