Friday, June 7, 2013

My Store is LIVE again! Listen Live! Monday June 10th @ 3:00 central time!

Give it a try again ladies! HallbrookDesigns.com. If you give me some feedback, good or bad, I will send you a free pincushion pattern! Be sure to use the comment page so I have your email and can get that pattern to you! Thanks so much for your help! On to more news...

I wanted to give another little shout out that I will be a guest on Pat Sloan's APQ Radio this coming Monday at 3:00 central time, (or 4:00 Eastern, 2:00 Mountain, 1:00 Pacific time). Click on the radio button on the top right sidebar and it will take you to the right spot to listen.

Or, here is a link http://www.allpeoplequilt.com/radio/index.html

You can listen on your computer, subscribe by itunes (search American Patchwork & Quilting),

or download to a player

Here is Pat's link from her webpage http://www.creativetalknetwork.com/

If you have a blog, feel free to grab the button and spread the word! It's great to listen to the interviews! Pat does a great job and I listen while I'm sewing. Others have told me they download the interviews and listen while they are exercising or walking...what a great idea!

Take care,

Missie

 

 

1 comment:

  1. The website looks great now. I like that the words at the top are bigger and easier to see. Love the new website.

    ReplyDelete