Friday, June 7, 2013

Listen Live! Monday June 10th @ 3:00 central time!


I wanted to give another little shout out that I will be a guest on Pat Sloan's APQ Radio this coming Monday at 3:00 central time, (or 4:00 Eastern, 2:00 Mountain, 1:00 Pacific time). Click on the radio button on the top right sidebar and it will take you to the right spot to listen.
You can listen on your computer, subscribe by itunes (search American Patchwork & Quilting),
or download to a player
Here is Pat's link from her webpage http://www.creativetalknetwork.com/
If you have a blog, feel free to grab the button and spread the word! It's great to listen to the interviews! Pat does a great job and I listen while I'm sewing. Others have told me they download the interviews and listen while they are exercising or walking...what a great idea!
Take care,
Missie


1 comment:

  1. The website looks great now. I like that the words at the top are bigger and easier to see. Love the new website.

    ReplyDelete