Monday, June 7, 2021

Complimentary Pattern Now Available! (And New email subscription gadget)

Hey ya'll!  Pop over to my website at TraditionalPrimitives.com and check out my new blog post.  I'll just be giving you a heads up when I make a new post from now on. It takes too much time do do the posts here and there on the site.  Thanks for understanding!  I've got a complimentary pattern posted there and a link to get you all the rest of the patterns in the Quilt Around the Block- US Tour!  It's nearing the end, so don't dally too long!


I've also updated my email subscription gadget.  If you were on my email list before you should still be receiving the notifications of my posts.  Thanks for sticking around!
As always,
Take Care,
Missie
TraditionalPrimitives.com


4 comments:

  1. How do I find your free pattern?
    Thank you in advance Lrobins

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Laura, I’m so sorry that I missed your comment. This block is available on my websight at TraditionalPrimitives.com.

      Delete
  2. Missie - this feed burner thing - do we all have to do something to switch or only blogspot? I am now concerned. I am with Wordpress. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! I think it’s just blogger. They have made it SO hard to have a blog any longer. So please subscribe so you can see my posts, 🤗

      Delete