Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Work, Work, Work...

Turning a hobby into a job is lots of fun, but it does eventually turn into work! Yes, Work! LOL! Still brings lots of joy and lets me feed my habit, but I am ready to get back to the fun part...Stitching! I am in the middle of updating my website and hope to finish up in the next few days. I am using a new software program so the learning curve was long, but I think most of my worries are gone now. All I have to do now is input the info correctly!

The look is going to be very similar, but hopefully it will be easier for shoppers to check out.

I want to make it an easy experience for you and hopefully things will work well.

 

I hope to be back soon with something fun to show you besides...Work! Haha!

Have a great day!

Take care,

Missie

 

No comments:

Post a Comment