Tuesday, May 15, 2012

To Market, To Market... And a Sneak Peek!

Well, I'm getting ready to head off to KC for Quilt Market tomorrow!  As my pattern business has begun to grow a bit more, I am going to investigate what market is all about.  I've got my new business cards ready to go...now I just need to get myself packed up and ready!  I had fun designing my cards...hmmm I see a little inspiration in that top border...


One of my latest designs will be published by Cindy and Tonja at Blackberry Primitives and I will be spending a little time in thier booth as a guest designer.  I am looking forward to meeting many new people and know I will enjoy the day!  Here is a sneak peek at Charmed Beginnings... a little bit of sunshine, charm blocks and... is that a bird tail?  What else will you find in this quilt?


Charmed Beginnings is 100% wool, so it was wonderful to work with and finished so quickly!  Cindy and Tanja do a great job at dying many beautiful colors.  Their wool feels great and has beautiful texture.  Find thier goodies at www.blackberryprimitives.com .  This pattern and kit should be showing up soon on their website. 

1 comment:

  1. Hoping you have fun and a good time at Market. Can't wait to hear about it.

    ReplyDelete