Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Another Splendid Sampler 2 Block!

The last post I showed you two of the blocks I've made for the Splendid Sampler 2 and today I'll show you one more real quick.  It's called For the Love by Sharon Burgess.  This one is English Paper Pieced- just up my ally!  Of course I used my Starch Basting Technique to baste and it went together lickety split!  What a pretty flower it makes!  These are a few more of the fabrics from Ginger & Spice, my line with Blank Quilting  :-}



Are you joining in the fun of making this quilt?  Join the FB group and get started!
Take care and thanks for stopping by.
Missie


#SplendidSampler #BlankQuilting #TraditionalPrimitives #SplendidSamplerDesigner #TheSplendidSampler2 #TheSplendidSampler #aurifil #quilting #31dayblogchallenge2018

No comments:

Post a Comment