Tuesday, August 5, 2014

We have a Winner!

Ok Ladies, as you made comments to win the drawing, I made a list in order and numbered the entries. Some folks reply by email and some leave comments on the blog. Looks like number 12 has won and that Happens to be Kathy O! I'll be emailing you Kathy to make sure I get your address! Congratulations!

Your little treasures will be on their way soon Kathy! Thanks for playing along everyone! I promised a little goodie for everyone who played and I will follow through. I have been so busy recently, so I don't have the little freebie done just yet, but I promise to send you another pincushion pattern for all who played. It will be a little sewing machine and will be just as cute as this one! Look for that in your mailboxes soon.

Thanks for your purchases of the new Starch Brush, Stiletto and Patterns over the last few days! I am excited for you all to try the tools! Let me know how you like them. I'm sure you will...

Since so many of you have purchased these tools, I'll do a refresher course post so you don't have to look for it in the blog. Look for that to come very soon as I know you'll want to get started as soon as you recieve them in the mail.

Thanks again for entering the drawing everyone!

Take care,

Missie

 

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations to Kathy! I know she is going to love all the little prizes!

    ReplyDelete