Wednesday, July 30, 2014

The Fingertip Stiletto- A Handy Tool!


This little Fingerrip Stilleto is one of my favorite notions! I use it for prepping my English Paper Piecing when I prep with starch. It's so easy to use because it's comfy on your finger, it doesn't get lost because it stays on your finger! It is adjustable to fit any size finger so it's one size, fits all. The best thing is that it protects your finger from the heat when ironing the small pieces. It's a lifesaver! If you think you need one, you can find it HERE! I really think you need one! ;0)
Take care,
Missie
www.traditionalprimitives.com

4 comments:

  1. I like that idea for ironing, that would be a finger saver and with the tip, easier to push down small edges.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never knew there was such a gadget until I got one from you. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are SEW right, I NEED one of these! Thanks for the heads up!
    P

    ReplyDelete
  4. And it doesn't melt?? I may need two as I always seem to burn 2 fingers!! LOL Thanks for telling us about them!

    ReplyDelete