Tuesday, August 27, 2024

Join me for a Handwork Stitching Retreat!

How about joining me for a Fall Hand Stitching Retreat on Table Rock Lake near Branson, MO? We had such a blast this past spring, several gals asked me to plan another one! So we'll be gathering September 22-27th, 2024 for some great handwork stitching, cross stitching, punching, hooking or whatever your heart desires! Look at this beautiful lodge!! I've got 2-3 spots left! You'd be in one of the bedrooms shown below, depending on how things work out as folks sign up. Bring a friend or travel alone ready to meet some new friends! We will focus on friendship and stitching any sort of handwork or fiber craft you love to work on.

The cost for a shared room is $480. If you want to make that bunk room with single beds a private room for yourself the cost is $800. This includes 4 full days of stitching in the beautiful lodge seen below, 5 nights of lodging, breakfast choices each day, 2 casual evening meals and a welcome night charcuterie appetizer. We will have so much fun!

For information, contact me by email at TPQuilts@gmail (.)com!
I may not be able to keep up with questions posted below so please email me for quickest response.








Thank you!
I hope to hear from you! Missie
TraditionalPrimitives.com

No comments:

Post a Comment