Monday, November 16, 2020

Sugar Cookie Snowflakes

The time is finally here to tell you about my new Mystery Stitch Along - Sugar Cookie Snowflakes!  I’m so excited to get you all started on this project with me.  

Sugar Cookie Snowflakes is inspired by two antique snowflake quilts I own.  These quilts are my favorite antiques from my small antique quilt collection.  This will be a Mystery Stitch Along beginning about November 20th.  Just in time for winter stitching fun! The photos of the green and pink quilts are the antiques and the red and blue pics are samples from the quilt we'll make together in this Stitch Along.  I couldn't resist snapping a pic with my granddaughter Kenzie on the pink snowflake quilt and she's posing in a smocked bubble I made for her mom when she was a baby. 




The program will last 3 months with 3 shipments which will include the free pattern and fabrics needed for the quilt.  We are encouraging pre-orders so we can have supplies ready to go by mid November.  Thanks!  We'll also host an exclusive FB group for those who have purchased the pattern with access to Missie and others who are making the quilt.  Lots of pictures and fun will be happening there!  To subscribe to this program, please review the product choices on the website and call me to place your order if you need help.  




There are quite a few details for you to check out on the website, but we'll get through it together 🤗.  Go to TraditionalPrimitives com, click Sugar Cookie Snowflakes and then below the introduction click on the product listing.  Many thanks to Julee Prose who helped me get started on designing the blocks for this Stitch Along!  Sometimes you really need a gal pal to brainstorm with! 🤗

As always, thanks for stopping in and take care,

Missie

No comments:

Post a Comment