Sunday, December 20, 2015

Join Me In A Stitch Along!

Hello and Merry Christmas! I can not believe the end of the year is approaching so fast! It's been a very busy year for my family. Lots going on even though we are empty nesters these days. We are thrill our little birds will be coming home for a few days! One's here now and the other two arrive next week!

Just wanted to give you all a heads up about a Stitch Along I'm going to be leading next year on Face Book. It's just been announced and we'll be stitching along together on a 12 month schedule. I'll be showing tips and techniques and chatting with folks along the way. Some of you have been there and done that with me, but if any of you would like to join in while I make another quilt, please get on FB and search for

Garden's Of A King SAL (that stands for Stitch Along)

If you ask to join the group you can see the details.

The Yahoo Group is coming along as well and there are some beautiful blocks posted. So many color variations make each block look so different. You can find it if you go to www.yahoogroups.com and search for Traditional Primitives, then ask to join to see all the great blocks the ladies are making.

I wish you all a Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah and Happy New Year! Enjoy your family and friends and travel safely along the way. See you Next Year!

Take care,

Missie

 

8 comments:

  1. I love SAL`s but I`m sad to say not on FB. Happy Stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a lovely quilt, Missie. But even if I was on Facebook, I don't applique--and I am really trying not to join SALs in 2016. Have started so many in the past that are languishing about, unfinished. This year I am going for some finishes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to join your stitch along. The quilt is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to join your stitch along. The quilt is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to join your stitch along. The quilt is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wish it was not on Facebook. Prefer a Blog SAL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Missie,
    will continue to sew the blocks, love to see what everybody is doing, but I am not on Facebook. That is a little sad.
    Wish you a Merry Christmas and a good start in the new year.
    Greetings,
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete